Eggless Banana Bread Recipe – Easy step by step recipe of baking pure eggless banana bread at home.
Today I am sharing one of most requested baking recipes by my viewers. This eggless banana bread is so soft and fluffy that you won’t believe it is made without egg! Also the recipe is really simple and easy. Even those who just started baking can make this eggless banana flavored bread at home. The ingredients are easily available.
This recipe of eggless banana bread is not vegan. I have used butter and a little milk while making this recipe. I have tried vegan eggless banana bread a couple of times but didn’t succeed 🙂 Trust me, even I experiment a lot in my kitchen and there were so many instances in past when recipe didn’t come out well. So you learn and try again. Don’t loose faith. Learning is a process. Each time you try something new, you learn and get better. So as they say – try and try until you succeed! 🙂
I have shared a few baking recipes on this website. My favorite among these recipes is eggless chocolate cake that I made in pressure cooker! I also make these chocolate chip cookies a lot. This banana bread is something that not everyone likes. Especially those who don’t like the taste of banana. Luckily I love bananas. I almost have one daily along with lunch.
Eggless Banana Bread Recipe with step by step pictures
To make this eggless banana bread recipe we will need plain flour, butter, brown sugar, ripen banana, milk, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla extract and salt. The exact quantities of these ingredients are shared in recipe box at end of this post.
Let us start by mixing all dry ingredients together. Take a mixing bowl and add plain flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well with the help of whisker or spoon.
With the help of whisker we will mix all the ingredients well and keep aside.
Let us now mix the wet ingredients such as butter and brown sugar with the help of the electric mixture. Then add vanilla extract and milk and mix again with the electric blender. Finally add the main ingredient mashed banana to the this mixture.
Mix all the wet ingredients well with the help of a electric blender and you can see in the below picture how it looks like.
We will add the dry plain flour mixture to the banana mixture.
We will divide the plain flour mixture in two equal parts and then first add half of the flour and mix well with the help of spatula and then add other half and again mix well. Our banana bread batter is ready to bake.
Preheat the oven at 375°F (190°C) for 5 minutes.
Grease the baking tray with oil and line it with butter paper at the bottom so that the bread comes out easily. Pour in the batter into the prepared tin as shown in below picture. I have filled 3/4 of the tin as my baking tin was little big.
Place the tin in preheated oven. Bake the banana bread at 375°F (190°C) for about 40 minutes. Insert a toothpick and check if it comes out clean.
Once baked, remove the bread from oven and let it cools off. In the below picture you can see that yummy banana bread is ready to serve.
Remove the bread from the baking tin and place it on the cooling rack so that the bread gets cooled down. Cut the eggless banana bread into slice and serve warm.
Eggless Banana Bread Recipe (Banana Bread without Egg)
- Plain flour (Maida) : 1 1/3 cup
- Banana : 3 medium very rippen
- Butter : 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar : 3/4 cup
- Baking powder : 1 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda : 1/2 tsp
- Milk : 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract : 1/2 tsp
- Salt : 1/4 tsp (optional)
- In a mixing bowl take all the dry ingredients such as plain flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- With the help of hand whisker or a spoon, mix everything well and keep aside.
- In another large bowl take butter and whisk with the help of electric whisker.
- Add brown sugar into the butter and again whisk the mixture.
- Now add vanilla extract and milk and again whisk with the help of electric whisker.
- Finally add the mashed ripen banana into the mixture and give a quick whisk.
- Now add the plain flour dry mixture into the banana mixture. Mix the plain flour and banana mixture in two batches so that all the ingredients gets mixed well. Our bread batter is ready.
- Now grease the baking tray with oil and line it with the butter paper.
- Pour the batter in the baking tin.
- Pre-heat the oven at 375°F (190°C) for about 5 minutes and then bake the bread at 375°F (190°C) for about 40 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in bread comes out clean.
- Once bread is warm, remove the bread from baking tin and place it on the cooling rack so that bread stops cooking and cools down from all sides.
- Once the bread completely cools down, cut into slices.
- Eggless banana bread is ready to serve.