Corn capsicum grilled sandwich recipe – A delicious crunchy cheesy grill sandwich recipe made from sweet corn, capsicum and tomato. A perfect lunch box/tiffin recipe that kids will love.
I am sharing a perfect grill sandwich recipe today. I made this dish yesterday and it turned out really yummy. Until now I have shared so many recipes with step by step images on this blog. But now I have ventured into a whole new realm of video recipes. I have started a youtube channel where you’ll soon find video recipes. Making a recipe video is a bit challenging compared to clicking pics and sharing images. I am new to this and thus the quality of videos are not too excellent. But I hope to learn from the experience and improve as I proceed.
In the meantime, please enjoy the video recipe of sweet corn & capsicum grill sandwich.
Corn Capsicum Grilled Sandwich Video Recipe
Below are the ingredient list and steps for making this delicious grill corn capsicum sandwich.
Corn Capsicum Grill Sandwich Recipe Box
- Corn kernels: 3/4 cup boiled
- Capsicum : 1/2 piece finely chopped
- Tomatoes: 2 medium finely chopped
- Black Olives: 4 pieces
- Brown Bread : 6 slices
- Butter: 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Flakes:1/2 tsp
- Salt: 1/4 tsp
- Processed Cheese: 2 cubes
- Pizza Pasta Mix: 1 tsp
- In a mixing bowl, take boiled corn kernels and add finely chopped green capsicum and tomatoes.
- Add pizza pasta mix and also add salt as per your taste. Now add red chili flakes in the mixture. Avoid in case you are making this for children.
- Using a spoon, stir the mixer nicely and mix it.
- Now grate the processed cheese and mix it nicely in mixture.
- Prepare two bread slices by spreading some butter on it.
- Use a gentle amount of corn capsicum mixture and spread it on top of bread.
- Cover the sandwich with second bread and press firmly.
- Prepare a griller/toaster by pre-heating it for 5 minutes.
- Place the sandwiches on griller and grill for 5-8 minutes.
- Once the sandwiches turn golden brown, take them off griller and cut into pieces.
- Serve the sweet corn capsicum cheese grilled sandwich hot with ketchup or coriander chutney.
anu saysJanuary 25, 2016 at 6:09 pm
mam really very nice receip. mam can we add red chilli powder insead of pizza pasta mix
Gopi Patel saysJanuary 27, 2016 at 11:56 am
Hi Anu, Yes you can add red chili powder. The taste will change ofcourse but it will still be great. Just try once and let me know how it turned out.
Sumitra saysJanuary 26, 2016 at 6:53 am
Very good and heathy recipe.
Gopi Patel saysJanuary 27, 2016 at 11:55 am
Thank you 🙂
Khyati saysSeptember 19, 2016 at 8:19 am
Yummmmmmmm recipe 😀
Alice saysMay 28, 2017 at 4:07 pm
Very tasty and healthy recipe
Gopi Patel saysJune 6, 2017 at 7:12 am
Thank You 🙂