Corn capsicum grilled sandwich recipe – A delicious crunchy cheesy grill sandwich recipe made from sweet corn, capsicum and tomato. A perfect lunch box/tiffin recipe that kids will love.
I am sharing a perfect grill sandwich recipe today. I made this dish yesterday and it turned out really yummy. Until now I have shared so many recipes with step by step images on this blog. But now I have ventured into a whole new realm of video recipes. I have started a youtube channel where you’ll soon find video recipes. Making a recipe video is a bit challenging compared to clicking pics and sharing images. I am new to this and thus the quality of videos are not too excellent. But I hope to learn from the experience and improve as I proceed.
In the meantime, please enjoy the video recipe of sweet corn & capsicum grill sandwich.
Corn Capsicum Grilled Sandwich Video Recipe
Below are the ingredient list and steps for making this delicious grill corn capsicum sandwich.
Corn Capsicum Grill Sandwich Recipe Box
- Corn kernels: 3/4 cup boiled
- Capsicum : 1/2 piece finely chopped
- Tomatoes: 2 medium finely chopped
- Black Olives: 4 pieces
- Brown Bread : 6 slices
- Butter: 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Flakes:1/2 tsp
- Salt: 1/4 tsp
- Processed Cheese: 2 cubes
- Pizza Pasta Mix: 1 tsp
- In a mixing bowl, take boiled corn kernels and add finely chopped green capsicum and tomatoes.
- Add pizza pasta mix and also add salt as per your taste. Now add red chili flakes in the mixture. Avoid in case you are making this for children.
- Using a spoon, stir the mixer nicely and mix it.
- Now grate the processed cheese and mix it nicely in mixture.
- Prepare two bread slices by spreading some butter on it.
- Use a gentle amount of corn capsicum mixture and spread it on top of bread.
- Cover the sandwich with second bread and press firmly.
- Prepare a griller/toaster by pre-heating it for 5 minutes.
- Place the sandwiches on griller and grill for 5-8 minutes.
- Once the sandwiches turn golden brown, take them off griller and cut into pieces.
- Serve the sweet corn capsicum cheese grilled sandwich hot with ketchup or coriander chutney.