It’s been a while since I am publishing my experiments in kitchen on this food blog. Throughout the journey of making all the dishes, clicking pictures and documenting each step, editing the photos to publish and writing recipe step by step, word by word has not been an easy endeavour however I am glad I begin this journey. And here I am at the verge of publishing a century of recipes. I have been cooking and writing all kinds of Indian delicacies and regional cuisine. Whether it is Juices, Milkshakes, Indian curries, Indian bread recipes, Soup, Salad and many more. I have made and learned so many different varieties of cuisine. I must confess, this website was started as a simple log book where I keep track of recipes I cook and experiment. However since its inception the goal has significantly altered its course and now the website has become more then what it intended to be.
No Bake No Cook Cooking Competition Chocolate Dessert Youtube Video Recipe
I have made a quick video recipe of this delicious no bake no cook chocolate dessert. Have a look. In the video I have used biscuits instead of bread crumbs.
So many visitors, so many likes, so many comments. The mass speak for its own. This has inspired me to write more and take this website to all new level. In this course of enlightenment I started translating recipes in regional Indian language viz Hindi and Gujarati. The language I know and can connect with. The response to new Hindi and Gujarati sub-site is amazing. Lot of visitors pouring in just to read recipe in their mother / regional tongue.
Since this 100th recipe needs a little celebration of its own what else would have been a better dish than something made from Chocolate. Let us celebrate and share this little accomplishment with a simple chocolate treat. Who don’t love chocolate?
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt – Charles Schulz
I am making this dessert since my school days. During my early Junior college days I participated in a cooking competition except there was nothing to be “cooked” in the competition. The name of competition was “Cooking without Fire”. So basically dessert , juices, smoothies etc. I made this simple chocolate dessert using readily available ingredients in kitchen. So this dessert was quickly assembled and presented in the competition. To my surprise I won Second prize 🙂 (First one was a Strawberry based dessert – another of my favourite ^_^).
This desert is so simple to make that you can make it in no time if you have all ingredient available at home. If you have dinner party at home you can make this dessert in advance and serve your guest after dinner.
People who don’t have oven / microwave at home can also make this dessert. Most of the dessert we make have a lengthy process that we feel lazy to make but this is so simple that even kids can make and enjoy.
Generally every recipe that I have published has step by step instructions with image. However today I am breaking the routine. Below images of assembling the dessert are pretty much self-explanatory. So just follow and make this lovely – yummy – chocolate dessert.
Chocolate dessert recipe without cooking or baking is ready.
- Wheat bread: 2 cups crumbled
- Fresh cream: 3/4 cup
- Chocolate sauce: 3/4 cup
- Sugar: 1 tbsp
- Water: 1/4 cup
- Cherry: 2 pieces for garnishing
- To assemble this quick and easy Chocolate dessert recipe all you need is to prepare ingredients and assemble them directly in the serving bowl / cup or glasses.
- First we need to dissolve 1 tbsp of sugar in 1/4 cup of water. This sugar syrup is used to bind bread crumbles and keep them moist.
- Also take fresh cream and add Sugar as per your taste.
- Take the wheat bread and roughly grind it in a dry mixer grinder. Coarsely grind the bread.
- Now take Chocolate sauce / syrup in a bowl and start assembling Chocolate dessert without baking or cooking.
- Place the serving glass / bowl and add a layer of wheat bread crumbles. Make the layer 1/2 inch thick.
- Now with help of spoon drizzle sugar water on bread crumbles so that they get moist and settle together.
- Now pour Chocolate sauce / syrup and make another layer again 1/2 in thickness.
- Similarly its time to add fresh cream so make another layer of fresh cream with sugar.
- Repeat the steps and make alternate layers of bread crumble, fresh cream and chocolate sauce till it fill up the serving glass / bowl.
- On top garnish with a cheery and keep the dessert refrigerated for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Install Free Android App
Get new recipes via Email. Enter your email address.